In the workshop people create clothes from an initial design sketch to the final stages of production. In addition to basic equipment such as sewing machines and industrial overlock sewing machines, there are also modern equipment for steaming and ironing as well as one-of-a-kind weaving machines. We have traditional looms and an Ashford tapestry loom, as well as the TS2 digital jacquard loom from Norway. In addition, there is everything you need for knitting, embroidery, dyeing textiles and all sorts of experiments with woven fabrics.
textile and ceramics master
Natalia Tsyganova has worked with ceramics since the age of 13. She graduated from Stroganov Moscow State Arts and Industry Academy, specialising in textile design, and later took advanced training courses in pottery and studied jacquard production in Istanbul. She has participated in many contests and exhibitions. She has worked as an interior designer and tufted carpet designer. At the Vaults, Natalia helps artists with loom work, fabric dyeing and also works in the ceramics workshop.
- Tronrud Engineering TC2 digital jacquard loom
- Ashford Jack loom (free-standing weaving loom)
- Ashford 16 shaft table loom
- Ashford tapestry loom
- Juki / DDL-8700 industrial sewing machine
- Juki / DNU-1541 industrial sewing machine
- Janome 1620S sewing machine
- Juki МО-6716DA-FF6-40H industrial overlocker
- Comel /Pratika Completa steam generator/industrial iron, Comel BR/A-S-2 industrial ironing table
- Mimaki CG-100SRIII cutting plotter
- Epson L1300 printer
- Schulze SWING SX heat press
- Royal Dress Forms tailoring mannequins