In the workshop, you can create clothes from an initial design sketch to final stages of production. In addition to the basic equipment such as sewing machines and industrial overlock sewing machines, modern devices for steaming and ironing products and tailor-made weaving machines are also installed here. We have traditional looms and the Ashford tapestry loom, as well as the TS2 digital jacquard loom from Norway. In addition, there is everything you need for knitting, embroidery, dyeing textiles and all sorts of experiments with woven fabrics.
textile and ceramics master
Has worked with ceramics since the age of 13. She graduated from Stroganov Moscow State Arts and Industry Academy, specializing in textile design, and later took advanced training courses in pottery and studied jacquard making in Istanbul. She has participated in many contests and exhibitions. She has worked as an interior designer and taffeted carpet designer. At the Vaults, Natalia helps artists with loom work, fabric dyeing and also works in the ceramics workshop.
- Tronrud Engineering TC2 digital jacquard loom
- Ashford Jack loom (free-standing weaving loom)
- Ashford 16 shaft table loom
- Ashford tapestry loom
- Juki / DDL-8700 industrial sewing machine
- Juki / DNU-1541 industrial sewing machine
- Janome 1620S sewing machine
- Juki МО-6716DA-FF6-40H industrial overlocker
- Comel /Pratika Completa steam generator/industrial iron, Comel BR/A-S-2 industrial ironing table
- Mimaki CG-100SRIII cutting plotter
- Epson L1300 printer
- Schulze SWING SX heat press
- Royal Dress Forms tailoring mannequins