The printmaking studio specializes in manual printing of graphics and textiles and work with water-based paints. It is equipped with a printing table with a vacuum press for maximum sheet size of 100×70 cm. There is a small etching machine for various types of easel graphics and experiments with alternative techniques, as well as an A2 risograph.
Master of Arts graduate from the HSE University Art and Design School. Experienced in different types of printmaking. He has worked with silkscreen printing in the projects of contemporary artists at the Piranesi LAB experimental printing laboratory. At The Vaults, Artemiy helps visitors with everything related to silkscreen, etching and other types of hand printing.
- Acosgraf ETALPRINT 8012 silk-screen printer
- RISO A2 risograph
- Fome 3650 etching press
- LM-Print SP-3010S manual press
- GrafoPrint SBM-1400 copy frame
- KNS UV-500 exposure unit for screen printing
- Epson SureColor SC-T5200 printer
- Cyklos GPM 320 creasing and perforating machine
- Rapid 106E stapler
- Ideal 1058 professional guillotine trimmer