A special emphasis in our photo lab is placed upon manual analogue photo printing, both black-and-white and color (C-print), in large formats (up to 182 mm wide). Alternative technologies are also available to users, such as cyanotype, photogram, ambrotype, and others. Among our equipment are Epson inkjet printer for digital large-format printing and a test light system which helps to achieve the most accurate colour rendering results. The workshop is also equipped with everything necessary for developing photographic films of any format, as well as scanning and digital processing of files.
head of photo lab
Graduated from VGIK State Film School and Rodchenko School of Multimedia and Photography. He participated in numerous photo exhibitions, his works are kept in museums and private collections in different countries. Dmitriy’s subject of particular interest is the daguerreotype technique — photography on a silver-plated surface. At the Vaults, he supervises all kinds of photographic processes.
- Colenta 200 RA 80 Processor (photographic developer) for colour photos, 2000 mm width
- Durst 138 cls1000 enlarger
- Durst 2505AF enlarger for large format printing
- Jobo CPP 3 Processor for color or b& w film and prints
- Jobo ATL 1500 Processor for color or b& w film and prints
- Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 large format inkjet printer
- Epson 7180 printer
- Just Normlicht LED Wall Illumination Solution (test light system)
- HGP360 Hot Press vacuum press
- Epson Expression 12000XL Pro flatbed scanner
- Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai scanner for 35 mm film